We’re building a company for generations to come.
There are two vitally important resources needed to fuel our growth: people and technology. We’re always looking for good people to join our company. And we never stop searching for the next great technological advancement. We have a variety of openings for great jobs in a wide range of areas. Click below to check out all of our current openings!
Learn More About Our Expanding Team
It takes people with a wide variety of skills to make Adams Land & Cattle, LLC a success. Whether you’re a heavy equipment operator, welder, software developer, human resources professional, livestock markets expert or someone who is passionate about livestock husbandry, there’s a place for you at Adams Land & Cattle.
And no matter what role you fill in our operation, every employee knows one basic thing – We are Adams. All of us.
Our employees are the very fabric of our company. They generate ideas and propel us forward. We’re always searching for exceptional people who can help us continue to build our shared legacy. Click below to check out all of our current openings!
Adams Land & Cattle Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more, read the EEOC is the law poster.
Get to Know Us!
At Adams Land & Cattle, employees aren’t just “employees.” Employees are family. To see more about our employees and our community, follow us on social media!
Learn More about Adams people and culture
It’s orientation day! On their first day at Adams, new employees have lunch with operational leadership from directors to president to learn more about the company history, strategy and how each of their roles is instrumental in feeding the world safe, high quality and sustainable beef.
Good morning from the south lot in Broken Bow, Nebraska!
Wishing you a safe and fun filled holiday celebrating family, friends, and this great country we call home!
We truly believe feeding the world starts at home and were honored to share some delicious bbq with the Crossroads Mission Avenue!
With harvest just around the corner, we are looking to fill our Harvest Scale Operator position. Apply online at https://bit.ly/3LVRKzi or share with a friend who might be a fit!
Adams Land & Cattle offers a wide variety of benefits for its employees:
Health and Wellness
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flu Shots
- Teledoc (phone/video consultations
- Temporary, Transitional Housing
- Company Issued Uniforms with Launder Service (optional)
- Seasonal Pasture Rental for Grazing
- Beef Purchases
- Land with Hunting Access
- Company Store
- Complimentary Coffee
- Advancement Opportunities
- Adams University
- Technical Training
- Leadership training
- Lunch & Learns
- Mentor Program
- Leadership Development Program
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Scheduling
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Pay
- Community Involvement Program
- Dollars for Doers (Donation & Volunteer Match Program)
Investments and Incentives
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Bonus Program
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Social Sharing Rewards Program
- Horse Pay & Reimbursement Bonus
Celebration and Recognition
- Birthday & New Hire Lunches
- Service Awards Banquet
- Employee Spotlights
- We Are Adams Champions (Peer Recognition)
- Department Team Building
- Company Events (Adams After Hours, Summer BBQ, Christmas Party)
Know someone who would be a great fit for Adams?